Dream Thieves Dream Thieves

jeah

the guy before me obviously doesn't have a clue when it comes to music. jeah i took the time to write a review to say that. the graphics are awsome though. why just vote negative when you don't like the music. i mean its obvious the one who made this. has skills

Zelda: UO Epis:3 Zelda: UO Epis:3

great

by the way link is an hylian (from OoT)

ScootLumpDude responds:

I'm aware of that. But this isn't the same Link.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

wow

i think i never saw something coming soo close to reality. i did mushrooms twice and that was exactly what i could see and do you know. (well without fucking myself up, cos i know what i can and can't do). i wish i could have given you a 11 for style.

Warriors of Aidoios - P1 Warriors of Aidoios - P1

damn

that girl is SOOOO hot. she should be in hollywood

Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

thanks man

im sure no one won't miss this legendary guy

CD06: Detroit Rock City! CD06: Detroit Rock City!

'jeah

i don't think KISS uses epiphone as axe.
the graphics on the guitarpics could be better.

Jeff-Mc responds:

..o-kay.

Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

style should be 11

i really like those flashes that make you think, and this is one of them. maybe you should see the film "fail safe". not that it has a connection on the art level, but it shows what nuclear things can do....

the flash is really great. i hope to see more
thanks.

Talk to Me Talk to Me

DAMN THAT WAS LIKE....

GREAT MAN... please improve the graphics or so, cos thats the only thing that i don't like. but the plot is just TO good.

Breath Me Breath Me

thats more like it

like a week or 2 ago I thougt newgrounds was taken over by 12 year old kids. since pico day I see that the real flash artists were working so hard on there things without submitting untill, it was really good.

about the flash itself, grapics are pretty good, in a strange kind of style. so style automaticly became a 10. the song welpicked, however, I think there are more songs that could give the same effect and sound better even.

well great job, keep it up

Wake Me Up at E3 Wake Me Up at E3

great:P

ok your vocals are not the best. but thats just becoz you dont know how to sing, not becoz of your voice. get some singing lessons and start your first rockband man:P

owjeah idea and graphics are great:p

JKR responds:

Ha ha, maybe I will take some singing lessons. I suppose it would help in the coming years if I do another song parody, which I'm sure will happen. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!